Join us as we Initiate the CHange
iSTOX is Asia’s first fully regulated STO exchange platform based on blockchain technology. We are licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, with seed investments by the Singapore Exchange (SGX) and Temasek (Heliconia). We are in the business of innovating capital markets with blockchain technology, and building the next-generation exchange platform to facilitate connection between users and holders of capital in a regulated and transparent marketplace for tokenised offerings.
We are seeking a Backend Developer to be part of our Tech team. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment, and with a group of exceptionally product focused self-starters who want to make a difference. If you are inspired to take on the challenge of building the Exchange of the future, we would love to speak with you!
Why You’ll Love Working Here
We are building an engineering culture which emphasise communication and teamwork, craftsmanship, ownership and continuous learning and improvements.
You will have chance to explore and apply best technologies to build a secure, reliable and high-performance trading platform.
We have our services deployed on AWS with a CI/CD build process and a full staging environment for you to play with.
Our tech stack: Docker, Ruby/NodeJS with gRPC & RabbitMQ, ReactJS, MySQL
- Design, implement and maintain various services to satisfy product and business requirements
- Raise the code quality by reviewing each other’s code, sharing knowledge and helping out within and across teams
- Evaluate new practices and technologies for backend development
- Write unit, functional and end-to-end tests
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another similar technical discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in software development
- Competencies in algorithms, data structures & concurrent programming
- Familiar with at least one programming language such as Ruby/NodeJS/Go, SQL, Docker, AWS
- Experience with designing and building microservices architecture
- Be highly responsible, take ownership over your works, work independently with minimum supervision, and be a lifelong learner with a positive collaborative attitude
Good to have
- Knowledge of blockchain technology
- Experienced with the complete life cycle of application development: design, implementation, test, deployment & maintenance