Join us as we Initiate the CHange
Senior Blockchain & Smart Contract Developer
iSTOX is Asia's first fully regulated STO exchange platform based on blockchain technology. We are licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, with seed investments by the Singapore Exchange (SGX) and Temasek (Heliconia). We are in the business of innovating capital markets with blockchain technology, and building the next-generation exchange platform to facilitate connection between users and holders of capital in a regulated and transparent marketplace for tokenized offerings.
We are looking for a Tech Enthusiast to be part of our Development team at the mid to senior level. We aim to constantly innovate, discover and implement state-of-art technology for our platform. If you love working with innovative technology, we would love to speak to you.Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the development of Solidity smart contracts.
- Create tests to accompany produced code.
- Write code with security and resiliency in mind.
- Contribute to and work within Agile and DevOps frameworks.
- Work in partnership with Web Services and User Interface developers.
- Develop in alignment with overall architecture design
- Understanding of Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum.
- Experience and understanding of the whole Ethereum ecosystem is a must ( knowledge of different token standards, icos, etc )
- Experience of developing Ethereum smart contracts written in Solidity.
- Experience of working in Agile projects with highly automated DevOps.
- Experience of test driven development ( TDD ).
- Experience of developing highly secure and resilient code.
- Experience of collaborating with User Interface developers.
- Knowledge on auditing smart contracts would be a strong plus
- Banking technology experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge of Ethereum scalability solutions like Plasma and Raiden is beneficial but not a must.
- Experience of full-stack development, especially with React and Node, is an advantage.