Join us as we Initiate the CHange
iSTOX is Asia's first fully regulated STO exchange platform based on blockchain technology. We are licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, with seed investments by the Singapore Exchange (SGX) and Temasek (Heliconia). We are in the business of innovating capital markets with blockchain technology, and building the next-generation exchange platform to facilitate connection between users and holders of capital in a regulated and transparent marketplace for tokenized offerings.
We are seeking a Tech Enthusiast to be part of our Technical team which strives to constantly innovate and build state-of-art technology for our platform. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment, and with a group of exceptionally product focused self-starters who want to make a difference. We are looking for a Security Engineer who is unafraid to tackle problems, possesses a strong ownership mindset, and is willing to go the extra mile to Initiate the Change.
The Security Engineer is on the front line of designing and implementing software best practices, code reviews and automated testing/scanning tools, to protect our company’s assets from threats. You should be a thought leader in security engineering, vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection to effectively discover and resolve bugs that expose our customers and codes to automated botnets, malware and bad actors, as well as preventing exposure to as-yet-unknown vulnerabilities in bleeding edge technology.
The Tech Team is made up of motivated professionals dedicated to the cause and we look out for like-minded individuals to join us. If you are inspired to take on the challenge of building the Exchange of the future, we would love to speak with you!Responsibilities
- Designing and building in security during the development stages of software, networks and cloud computing facilities.
- Continuously identifying cyber threats by looking for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software. Provide real time reviews, vulnerability assessments and audit reports.
- Comply with all MAS Cyber Security requirements for Financial Institutions.
- Build and implement automated intrusion and anomaly detection systems.
- Finding the best way to secure the IT infrastructure of iSTOX internal technology .
- Building firewalls into network infrastructures.
- When the cyber security specialist finds a potential threat or attempted breach, closing off the security vulnerability.
- Identifying the perpetrator and liaising with the authorities if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- At least 2 years in a Security Engineering or similar role
- At least 2 years of continuous experience with vulnerability testing, auditing or other engineering security functions
- Familiar with common attack patterns and exploitation techniques
- Familiar with threat modelling and risk identification techniques
- Familiar with security technologies, practices, application/network/systems architecture and design, tests tools and processes.
- Familiar with mainstream third-party security services, including firewall, penetration monitoring, DLP etc
- Experience with complex, large-scale distributed systems architectures
- Experience preventing, identifying and remediating system and software vulnerabilities
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and various security audits
- Experience working with MAS or any other regulatory body is a plus