Join us as we Initiate the CHange
iSTOX is Asia's first fully regulated STO exchange platform based on blockchain technology. We are licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, with seed investments by the Singapore Exchange (SGX) and Temasek (Heliconia). We are in the business of innovating capital markets with blockchain technology, and building the next-generation exchange platform to facilitate connection between users and holders of capital in a regulated and transparent marketplace for tokenized offerings.
We are seeking a Tech Enthusiast to be part of our Technical team which strives to constantly innovate and build state-of-art technology for our platform. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment, and with a group of exceptionally product focused self-starters who want to make a difference.
The System Engineer is responsible for implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting ICHX IT Infrastructure in Cloud. The role includes day-to-day infrastructure support and upgrades to ensure all of ICHX applications can be housed and run efficiently.
If you are inspired to take on the challenge of building the Exchange of the future, we would love to speak with you!Responsibilities
- Monitor and maintain acceptable performance levels for all systems
- Planning and implementation of system alerts, related monitoring and response
- Backup & Recovery planning and support
- Develop, implement and perform maintenance for our disaster recovery (DR) plan
- Perform access management following industry standard security concepts and principles
- Document and maintain security and network configurations
- Minimum 2 years' equivalent experience in IT devops or infrastructure
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree or Technical Certificate
- Proven experience in working with AWS, Linux and failover setup
- Understand system security concerns and solutions
- Technical Troubleshooting – hands-on knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-started, able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment